Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bye Bye Green!

A few years ago, three I think, I was finally able to talk B into new living room furniture - we also took down the wallpaper and painted.  Green walls, brown furniture.  I am now sick of the green walls but still love my comfy furniture.  He told me the other day that he is ready to see the green walls go!  Yeah!   Redecorating her I come.  I love love love the idea light blue with brown or is it brown with light blue? But I have no idea if I'm going to like it in reality.  I've been going back and forth with the thoughts of what color to paint the walls, which curtains (yes - I'm changing them too) and so on.   I just can not visualize what this place will look like.  Mom is going to be here most the weekend so I'm dragging her shopping and hopefully, she'll help me make some decisions. 

It's times like this I wish I lived closer to my sister.  She has such good style sense, her house always seems so put together.  I am somewhat jealous.  It would be so nice to have her input on what will work and what won't.  Maybe I should kidnap her and have her make me some curtains?

No comments:

Post a Comment