Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day craft

I have never been big on decorating for the lesser holidays, you know Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day . . . . .  but for some reason I am compelled to do at least a little something this year.  Simple- yes.  Time consuming - less than an hour.  Here is the result of my efforts.   


I am not in love with the heart in the center, however; I will replace is with a family photo, the kids or one of Bryan and I when I find one that is suitable.  I've decided all the scrapbook paper I invested in over the years might as well get put to good use.   I'm actually looking forward to doing something like this for St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cute! If you have not been by yet, I would love for you to come link up! Every month the best link gets prizes!

    http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/02/strut-your-stuff-for-february-round-2.html

    ReplyDelete