Monday, February 14, 2011

A Day with Jorie

Jorie and I took a quick trip to Kansas City on Saturday.  We needed more curtains for the living room and I wanted to see if I could find anything else to add to the room.   Applebee’s for lunch. Hobby Lobby.  A quick stop for the curtains and off to Home Goods where Jorie found a great pillow.



I found one too. 




I love Home Goods, great stuff that doesn't break the bank. 


We made a Sam’s Club stop that took a while and a Target stop that was quick. Our final stop before heading home, as always, was Wendy's for chocolate Frosties.  Yum. 

I love spending one on one time with my girls, we talk about a little bit of everything, listen to their music and just have an all around good time.   Thanks Jor for going with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment