Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowflakes & Dragonflies

My blog is only a month or so old.  A couple of critics, I’ll let you all guess who they are, have said the name just isn’t right.  It doesn’t fit, I need something catchy. Name it after things that describe me. 

Therefore, I have decided to change the name of my blog.   A name that is more reflective of me.  I’ve been trying out a few -  40 and feeling it?  A house full of cat hair?  A Southeast Kansas Transplant?  Snow Boots and Flip Flops? Ice Storms and Tornados?  Snow Plows and Fishing?  Shoveling the Walk and Mowing the Lawn?  Tired and Hungry?  The Litter Box Follies? 

Snowflakes & Dragonflies?  Anyone who really knows me will understand where I’m going with this.  Snowflakes?  I love winter. I love the cold.  I love snow.  Enough said.  Dragonflies?   One of the few things I like about summer.  Well, dragonflies and air conditioning, auctions, garage sales and flea markets.   Snowflakes and Air Conditioning just doesn’t sound right.  Snowflakes and auctions, um, no.  Snowflakes and flea Markets, don’t think so.   Snowflakes and Dragonflies.   I like it.  Snowflakes and Dragonflies.   An interesting mix, two things that usually are not thought of together but have similarities.  Both are dainty, both are beautiful, both are things I like. 

Snowflakes & Dragonflies. 

1 comment:

  1. I get it. I like it. Glad you kept it. Great blog. I'm not there yet....

    ReplyDelete