Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twenty Cent Pillows

Today Bryan and I ventured out for our weekly Wal-Mart adventure.  On the way we stopped at a couple of flea markets.  The first one didn’t have anything I couldn’t live without so on to the second one, a flea market in a furniture store.   Score!




They had upholstery samples for sale, the majority are 18” square and all are in really good shape.  Some are really gorgeous and others not so much.   110 pieces of fabric for a whopping $11.00 – that’s right ten cents a piece!   Here’s a sample of some of the fabric.






Tonight I whipped up a couple of pillows, I didn’t really need them, but I sure like the fabric.  20 cent pillows – I already had the stuffing. 




My mind is just full of ideas for some of these fabrics and it’s nice to have a decent size stash to choose from. 

1 comment:

  1. They look great! I love finding fabric pieces like that, and have a stack of them waiting for a project to come to mind. Visiting you from Tickled Pink!

    ReplyDelete