Friday, March 25, 2011

As easy as 1 2 3

I've been loving the numeric tags and plaques I've seen all over the blogs and decided that I needed some of my own.  I found these plaques for less than $2.00 each and house numbers also for less than $2.00 each over on the closeout isle. 





A quick sand and primer on both the numbers and plaques and I was ready to go.   I decided on St. Croix for the main color and antique white for the accent.  I used the tiny nails that came with the house numbers to attach them to the plaques, I still need to touch them up a bit (and the three just has bad lighting in the pic - I really did paint the whole thing!).




These turned out fantastic and they were super easy and inexpensive. 

12 comments:

  1. Very cute. Visiting from Momma's Kinda Crafty.
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style of number fits well with the wood shape. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find these plaques?? Ive been looking all over.

    Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great. Numbers are hot right now. Thanks for linking up at Sister Sunday.

    www.SistersoftheWildWest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, so much more interesting than placing the numbers just as is onto the wall. :)

    Tnx for linking up at my party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice. I want to do something similar with my anniversary date...6-4-5.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love numbers !!
    Thanks for sharing @ Catch As Catch Can
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple & cute!! Happy to see your creative idea linked up last week at my K.I.S.S. blog bash. Looking forward to seeing what great project you share this week, remember the link is open until tonight @ midnight {CST}.

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete