Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Day with Mom

I was lucky enough to get to meet up with my mom in Topeka the other day.  She had an appointment at 11:00 and then we had the remainder of the day to do whatever we wanted.  First things first - food - a girl can't shop on an empty stomach.  Famous Dave's really hit the spot as I've been on a BBQ kick lately. 

There were several stops on our shopping tour - Hobby Lobby, Tuesday Morning, K-Mart, Burlington Coat Factory, Kohls, Pier 1 and an antique shop on my way out of town.    I saw so many things I wanted but refrained from purchasing.  I did however get a great tray for the living room, all I need is a couple of nice candles and I'm set.



The end table it's on is on my to do list.  I have plans to paint it ivory or almond and do some glazing
I also got some great ideas for future projects.  More importantly, I got to spend the day with Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment