Friday, May 6, 2011

Deco Daisy & a Silhouette

I recently had a birthday and I was lucky enough to get to see my parents, siblings and their families on my birthday weekend.  We had very nice weekend visiting family and celebrating Easter. 

My father and step mom gave me this very pretty retro looking tote.  I love the pattern and the size is perfect.   The pattern is called Deco Daisy and I really really want the flip flops that match.



Mr. Manly Man has learned a lot about gifts over the years.  This year he gave me a choice; fire pit – which I have wanted for years or a Silhouette craft cutter.  (Thank You Mr. Manly Man!)



I chose the Silhouette.  I’ve wanted one of these for a while too and I am so looking forward to getting crafty with this baby!  I have a couple hundred different ideas for projects, now if I can just find the time to do some of them!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad you had fun and you made out like a bandit! I love the bag and your hubby sounds like the sweetest!! Have fun with all of your projects!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise choice. Father's Day is coming up and a fire pit would make a great gift (which you will enjoy.)

    ReplyDelete