Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School

The other day I did a quick little back to school craft.  I couldn’t find a camera when I was doing it but I’ll give you a quick run down.  It was fast and easy. 



I stared by cutting out an apple shape with my handy dandy Silhouette.  I then glued down a sheet of scrapbook paper to the glass from a picture frame.  I added a small apple border at the bottom. 

Next I attached the apple to the scrapbook paper and put the whole thing in the frame.  Easy, inexpensive but it makes my smile every time I walk by it.  You see, it reminds me that the ladies go back to school in a short time.  I’m kind of tired of hearing, “I’m bored”.  They need to go back to school. 



LINKING TO:  http://todayscreativeblog.net/  http://typeadecorating.blogspot.com/2011/08/anything-goes-31.html

8 comments:

  1. That is such an easy project, but it looks so cute!!! Thanks for sharing the fun idea, I'm a new follower!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, easy and cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Jordan from WaywardGirlsCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I am not thinking about back to school yet but if I were this would be a nice project to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. School is already in session here. Great project! This would be perfect, with a little tweaking, to do for each month of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, love those quick projects! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute craft!
    Thank you so much for linking up at Savvy HomeMade Monday. We are partying again and I hope you will stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so fun! the perfect gift for a new teacher at the start of the year!

    thanks for linking this up to my tip-toe thru tuesday party last week!

    ReplyDelete