Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Button Candle

I was over on Pinterest the other day and saw this cute candle with buttons that my sister had pinned.  It was a cream colored candle with cream buttons.  So cute.   I decided I needed one so off to Wally World I went. 



I found a cream colored candle – warm vanilla crème scented (it smells like cake) and some brown toned buttons.  I also picked up a brown candle holder on closeout.

I love the different tones of the buttons - browns, creams, grays and a few with hints of blue.




This was one of the easiest projects I’ve ever done.   I just hot glued the buttons around the base of the candle in layers.  Jorie told me where she thought I needed more buttons and that was it. 





Easy, cheap, simple and I love how it looks. 





5 comments:

  1. Simple and cute! I love it. I'm going to try it with read buttons for Valentines Day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your button candle is very cute!! Love how you layered the buttons.

      Delete
  2. so darling! buttons add such a whimsical touch to things! thanks for linking up last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity on “A Little Birdie Told Me…” at Rook No. 17! Looking forward to seeing what inspirations you’ll share tomorrow!
    Warmest wishes,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking this at Doggone Dirty Craftin last week. You are going to be one of our features in tomorrow's party. Come by and grab a feature button!

    ReplyDelete