Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year - a little late . . .

First and foremost, I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year.  I know I'm late - what can I say - I've been busy!   I haven't even had time to do any crafts.  I hope to get back in the swing of things here shortly.  I have some ideas for Valentine's Day that I'm really wanting to try.

All the Christmas decorations have been put up since the day after Christmas, the kids went back to school and everyone is in good health (knock on wood).  We went from blue and silver glitter to this: 



Simple - easy - clutter free.  I love my ladder - my father-in-law gives me a hard time about it but I don't care.  I think it looks great.




From a Christmas tree forest




to this



 I redid the old window a few months ago.  I like this version better - it's so simple.

Jadyn and I also redid the window area in the dining room


She also thought simple would be better.


She also decided the plant needed to go into this bird cage.  She was reading my mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment