Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine Vignette

Wow, have things been busy around here.  Not much time for crafting and I really haven’t been in the mood lately.  I did take the time to throw together a quick vignette for the dining room table. 

I picked up this great beaded placemat at Home Goods in early January and the pail at a dollar store somewhere.   I try to keep some neutral colored scent free candles on hand, it takes so little to dress them up – a little sparkly ribbon and a straight pin is all I used this time.  It wasn’t quite tall enough so I used one of my small graniteware bowls as a prop.





I also used a small candleholder and filled it with some red glitter hearts and a strand of small gold beads.  It all came together nicely considering it only took a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment